Admission requirements are based on the results of the following examinations:
Technical Secondary School (TSS)
School fees/per Term: 60.000Rwf
Uniform (2 Pairs): 12.000Rwf
Overalls (1): 6.500Rwf
Jersey (1): 4.800Rwf
Health Insurance (MUSA): 3.000Rwf
Insurance (SORAS): 1.500Rwf
Signs (2): 800Rwf
Student card (1): 500Rwf
Ream of paper (one per 3 Years)
Dishes (plate, fork, spoon and knife
1 bucket or basin
1 can (big)
Mattress, sheets and blanket
Notebooks: at least 7 of 200 pages each, 2 registers and 2 graphic notebooks
4 photographs (passport)
School report of senior three (last Year)
1 pair of polished black shoes
White socks (2 pairs)
- Whoever doesn’t fulfill all requirements mentioned above can’t be received by the school
- The school fees is obligatorily paid through one of IPRC WEST bank accounts.
-Only the cash deposit slip is accepted.
- Students must respect the arrival date
- No student is allowed to carry a phone at school. If this happens he/she is expelled from school.
College of Technology
* students appearing on the list are eligible to apply for a student loan, by duly filling the loan application form.
* The form is obtainable from Rwanda Education Board (REB), on www.reb.rw.
* After filling the loan application form, and getting approvals from the their District's authorities concerning the ubudehe category, the applicant shall submit the duly filled form to the Registrar's Office together with other registration documents.
At registration students are requested to present the following documents:
1. Two certified senior six certificates
2. A copy of Identity Card
3. Four passport photographs
4. Proof of payment of registration fees equivalent to 25,000 RwF
5. Proof of payment of caution money equivalent to 25,000 RwF
IPRC WEST account number: 00087 0390341-29 BK
a) Students in Ubudehe categories 1 & 2 to get 100% of tuition fees, and living allowances.
b) Students in Ubudehe categories 3 & 4 to get 50% of tuition fees, no living allowances, and will pay the rest of the tuition fees by themselves.
c) Student loan beneficiaries will be determined by results from the financial means testing as will be approved by REB.